Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, May 23, 2009

Strained Tendon

Mommy and I are very bored! I was hurt playing in the yard and started limping. Then the next night when we went to work, after a few minutes I started limping again. Dr. Karen said I strained my tendon. We are not supposed to do anything for 4-5 weeks. I just don't think I can be quiet for that long. Mom thought I was doing well and then when we went to bed, I ZOOMED back and forth from the bedroom to the bathroom. I was just bubbling with energy. Mom and I are playing quiet games, but it doesn't help me get rid of all my energy!! I got to walk in the yard last night and eat cookies, that was okay, but I still want to RUN!!

No comments: