Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, May 30, 2009

SWIMMING


I went to the river today to swim! I wasn't too sure at first, but mom just got in the water with some toys and clicked me every time I got close to the water. I finally realized how much fun it was. I slowly got in up to my shoulders and played with my new water toys. Then a man in a l-o-n-g boat came and I went to see him. Gary asked him to go through our area and then sit on the other side. Of course I had to go see what he was doing and I swam out to see him and completely drenched mom and Gary. I did it a few more times and mom helped hold me up. We then had to go get dried off to go home. I tried to get away and get back in the water, but mom got me before I could get back in. I sure hope we can go back tomorrow!!

No comments: