Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, October 10, 2010

Another fun day in the field

We went to work birds again today and it was a lot of fun. I didn't get to work as much though as it was HOT and Mom and Gary were worried about me. I had to keep resting after each bird. We went to a different place but it was all corn stalks and thorn bushes, we lost two birds there and then went to the same place we worked last weekend.

Gary took a lot of action shots of me today.





Mom was not happy as I caught my first bird. I don't know why she was upset as I took it right to her, but she doesn't think I should catch them. She thought I did much better on my field control and whistle work, but still not happy about me catching that bird!

No comments: