Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, October 1, 2010

A new kind of surprise

Mom came home late for lunch today... and STAYED home! Wow, that was another great surprise for my birthday week. She said that she has something really special planned for tomorrow so she took part of the day off to get ready. Tomorrow is the last day of my birthday week, but Mom said it will be one of the best days. I can't wait!

First we went out back and she finished cleaning up the apples and I got to run and hunt and play. It was so much fun to just run back and forth in the yard and take in all the new fall smells and chase bugs and track critters. I LOVE the fall weather. I was so happy just running around in our yard.

When we came in Mom was working out in the garage and cleaning out the van. I think I might know what it is... I was peaking through the door and saw what she packed in the van. I sure hope I am right as it will be the bestest day ever!!!

No comments: