Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Silly Mom

We were out working in the field in the area that was not very tall. As we were getting closer to the taller grass, another hunter with gun in hand and a dog was approaching us. Mom was a little concerned since he had a gun and was not sure about his dog. About this time, I go into the tall grass (way over my head!) When Mom comes in, she stops and listens and does not hear me moving. Then she was worried since the man with the gun was pretty close to us. She starts yelling for me, blows her whistle and I could tell she was a little panicked. But I was doing my job!! Guess where I was?? This is what I was doing:

I just held my point and waited on her... she finally saw me and told me what a GREAT boy I was. Wow, I could have grabbed that bird and been gone while she was yelling. She is lucky that I am such a good boy!

No comments: