Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, October 22, 2010

Rally Class

Mom was able to leave work on time to take me to rally class tonight. I was so happy to be able to go and see all my friends. Plus Mom needs the practice as we have a trial next weekend :) You know I help her read signs sometimes!

We took my mat and I was a very good boy and stayed on my mat while Mom walked our course. She was so proud of me and kept running over and giving me cookies for being such a good boy.

We worked on our retrieves as we may have to do that at the trial. The course we did was really hard and I did a great job. I was so happy we were able to go and play!!

No comments: