Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, July 5, 2013

and it continues

When Mom got home from work, we had another great dinner with leftovers from our cookout.  Then I got MY dinner and then we packed up to go to training.  Tonight was open training and there were only 3 of us there so we got to do a lot of fun things.

We worked on ring entry, set up with pocket hand, heeling games and then we did nose work on our break.  First we worked the hide in the little entry way and the second time we worked it in the bathroom.  They really do use the bathroom at nose work trials, so now is the time to start practicing.    We also did some gloves, scent articles, and more heeling games with figure 8.   When we got home, Mom let me run in my back yard and I got to chase bunnies!!  Silly bunnies should not be in my yard.

It has been a great day and now I am crashed!!  Can't wait for more fun tomorrow.

No comments: