Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Thursday, July 4, 2013

Fun Day

I LOVE holidays.  Gary fixed a big breakfast today and I got my own plate of eggs.  YUM!!   I wanted to eat Nique's too (she didn't want them) but Mom would not let me.  Gary said I could have them at dinner.

Then Mom and Gary and I went to the park to play nose work.  Gary would hide the scent and I would find it - FAST!!  :)   He was getting upset as he wanted to "stump" me and he couldn't.  Every time he thought it was more difficult, I would find it faster!  He should know not to challenge the "rock star" nose!   (That is what my instructor calls it)

There was a small pond nearby and I "asked" if I could play in the water.  Actually I went to the water and started wading and looking at Mom telling her to THROW MY BUMPER!  Well, she obediently went to the van, got my bumper and threw it for me :)    I have trained her well!!!  So we all played by the water and had so much fun.

When we got home we had a cookout.  I love cookouts too!  We always have such good foods at cookouts and I get extra.

After a great morning, I laid in front of the fan and Mom gave me a massage.  Mom said that I like massages in front of the fan and Gary said "he just likes massages!"   I think they are both right!

Off for more fun on this great day.....

No comments: