Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Thursday, July 4, 2013

Fun Game

Mom and I have this fun game that earns me cookies!  It is our "creativity" game and she asks me what I can do and I do something.  Then she says, what else can you do? and I do something else.  We do this several times and I keep doing different tricks.  Well tonight she said "do something fancy" so I did a big spin in the air.  She was amazed that I knew something "fancy."  So was Gary...   goodness do they think I don't pay attention?  When there are good treats on the line I know all the special words!!!

No comments: