Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Monday, July 1, 2013

Vacation Day

Mom went to a Nose Work trial this weekend WITHOUT me!!  I could not believe she went to do my favorite thing and left me home!!   However, she took today off work so we could go play, so I forgive her.

We are doing line searches this week and Mom took a bunch of stuff to the pavilion and set it all up for me.  We had a lot of families come to watch me work.  They had picnics and played and asked lots of questions.  They were very impressed with what I could do.

This is me on a break, can you tell how much I like this game!

No comments: