Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, January 6, 2012

more about birds

We had a lot of fun and I worked a lot of birds, some several times. Mom made me hold my points even longer than usual so she could take pictures.




I was even able to retrieve some too. Mom was really proud of my great retrieve. I would go out and get the bird, immediately turn and take it right back and put it in her hand. It was fun as I got to do it again for being so good.



It is obvious how much fun I am having. I have a big smile and foaming at the mouth. Life doesn't get any better :)



No comments: