Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Play Day

Mom and I had a play day today. We rented the building and had a lot of fun. We took all our stuff with us and worked on all our exercises. I wanted to run agility, so we also ran a few courses. I really liked that!! Mom said I looked proud :) I even hit a really hard weave pole entry, Mom could not believe I nailed it.

We worked on all our open and utility exercises. Mom is trying to put together our goals and training log so we had to evaluate everything. Not sure why that is so important, I just want to play!!

No comments: