Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, January 21, 2012

Our new pet

We have a new pet and he lives in our garage. It is a quail!! When we did bird work a few weeks ago, he decided to go back in the garage and got locked in. It was a couple of days before Mom figured out what it was. Now Gary feeds him, gives him water and he even has a fleecy blanket that he sleeps on. Gary wanted to leave the garage door open so he could leave and Mom said he was a smart quail. He has food, water, shelter and even a warm blanket, why would he want to leave?? He loves his new home. He even sits outside the door when we are in the house, I think he wants to come in.

Mom is very careful when I go to the van as she does not want me to get hurt chasing him. But I made a drive by the house door and took off after the quail. He was running back and forth under the van and I was running around and around trying to get him. It was fun but Mom made me stop.

I will get him....

No comments: