Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, January 29, 2012

Play with Gary!

I was very bored this morning, Mom has not felt well and she was not going out in the cold wind for me to run. We had lots of snuggle and massage time on the couch, but I need to RUN!! Gary took me out this morning to play bumper. I was not so sure at first, I kept waiting on Mom to join us. I had to go check on her too, but I finally went out and played. I was very good and took the bumper back to Gary EVERY time so he could throw it again. I did make him work to get it back though :) He can't have everything. We played until my tongue was hanging out. I really needed to go run.

Mom and I played a couple of times inside and we had fun. We played with my new leash several times. Not sure what is up with that, Mom has something planned, I can just tell. Then we did cavalettis and disc work and bosu ball and recalls and.... We did a new exercise on the bosu ball that was really hard for me. I kept trying to change positions but Mom would catch me and make me switch back. She did help me in the beginning so it would not be so hard.

She has to work now, that is why I have the computer. And she promises we can play again later.

No comments: