Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Thursday, September 30, 2010

Birthday dinner


What a great day, lots of emails from my Grandma(s) and Grandpa, from my Mom, and all my litter mates. In fact, my sister Lily gave me an idea to add cupcakes to my birthday celebration. I even had some shrimp with my breakfast!

Before dinner I got my birthday presents, I was so excited and dug in my birthday bag to get the good cookies out of the bottom, then I chewed on my new bone.

While I was opening gifts, Gary was cooking my dinner on the grill. Wow, tuna steak just the way I like it. It was SOOOO good!!! Gary kept trying to sneak a bite and I would catch him - it is MY birthday tuna.

I hope Mom realizes that the "birthday week" does not end today... we still have 2 more days of my birthday week :)

No comments: