Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Monday, September 27, 2010

I am a GOOD boy!

This morning when Mom was ready to leave, she put me in my kennel and then thought she should get another bone for me. She didn't latch my door since she planned on coming back and giving me the bone. Well, she forgot to come back and latch my cage!

When she came home at lunch I was in my kennel and the door was open about 2 inches. I looked at her and then the door and then back to her. I wanted her to see how good I am (it is my birthday this week you know...) She told me what a fabulous boy I am and then said "okay" and I flew out of my cage. I could have done so many things while she was gone!

No comments: