Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, September 5, 2010

Holiday Weekend

We have had a lot of fun this weekend and it is only half way through - YEA!! More time to run and play with Mom.

We are enjoying this cool weather soooo much! We can train during the day and not get really hot within a couple minutes. We played agility several times and went out to run too. I really enjoy the weave exercises we are doing and start practicing as soon as we get outside. But I keep an eye on Mom to make sure she sees me!

I had some down time but didn't know if I wanted to play with my toy or chew my bone. I kept switching back and forth!

Gary went golfing today at Firestone (he was really excited about that!) and Mom and I went to run at Alum Creek. That was a lot of fun too since it was cool. Mom said I "ran big" whatever that means, but she was happy that I was confident to do that.

It was really funny last night. The people that live way behind our house had a camp out. They were watching Finding Nemo on the big screen outside. It is really far behind our house but I noticed it as soon as I went out to potty. It was weird seeing fish swim in the back yard.

Off to play....

No comments: