Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, September 26, 2010

A great day

We started our day by playing in the back yard early this morning. First we played bumper and worked on our "whoa" and retrieves to hand. I did a very good job and once I couldn't find it and Mom was able to call me back and direct me to it. That was fun! (well, after I figured out why I had to go back to her without it.)

Then I got to run around and play while she picked up all the apples that fell off the tree in the tornado winds. Our apple tree looked like a Christmas tree with the red blanket around it. They just all fell off. Now there are bees all over and Mom is afraid I will get stung.

No comments: