Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, September 24, 2010

Our New Journey

Mom made a very tough decision today, but I think she made the right decision. She has really been struggling with agility for many reasons. It used to be her passion and she loved to play any chance she had, but after all that she has been through and a 2 year break, she just doesn't have that same passion for it. In fact, she says it feels like a job. And I could tell that too. She was very different in agility than in our other sports. Sometimes I just stood back and looked at her wondering what was going on. After a very emotional day today and the feeling that she HAD to go compete, she decided we were going to pursue other challenges.

I am happy about her choice as I LOVE my rally and my passion is HUNTING (in case you couldn't tell.) And the best part is that it is now bird season so we can start bird work right away. I am very close to my rally championship so we should be able to finish that this year too.

Maybe some day we will return to the agility field, but not until we are both excited to do it! We have an entire new journey ahead of us and I am excited!!

No comments: