Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, September 10, 2010

Off to Cleveland

We got up really eearly this morning and drove to Cleveland. Since I am in Open JWW now, we didn't have to get there quite so early. We found a pretty good spot and set up our stuff. Mom went to walk our course and told me it was pretty difficult, especially the weave entry. I was really excited to play today. We had a great run and I even hit my weave entry on the first try!! Unfortunately, Mom and I miscommunicated on one jump as I thought she was sending me to the wall to a tunnel and I got there and there was no tunnel?? Just tunnel bags, I looked at her like "what???" where were you sending me?? Guess she needs to pay more attention when she walks without me. I did a very nice job but had 2 refusals - BUT I hit my weave entry and did really well on a tough course.

We had a long wait until standard, but played, took some walks and had a good lunch. I had a pretty nice standard run, again, Mom messed me up :) She walked it one way and ran it another and we had a big boo boo section. But I did great before and after AND hit my weaves on the first try again. Twice in one day!! Mom was so happy with me, she said it was better than Qs - I thought so too!!

We just finished standard and it was time for Mom to walk FAST. And I was second in the ring, so we were VERY rushed. I was not too happy about that. I did do a good job and earned my first Open Fast leg, and I even won the class.

No comments: