Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, September 5, 2010

Weaves are FUN!

Mom and I went out and played agility this afternoon. We worked on sends and discriminations and WEAVES!! We did tunnel/aframe discriminations and I did every one perfect!! Then we did fun weave pole games and Mom was silly. She sat on the ground by the middle of the poles and sent me to weave. It took me a few sends to figure out what we were doing and then it was fun. We also did some weave gambles and she told me I was "super smart!" That made me smile.

Then I went in the house to take a nap before dinner. It has been such a fun, busy day and the best part is we can do it all again tomorrow too!


Maybe Gary can video my weave games tomorrow so I can share with everyone how much fun it is.

No comments: