Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, September 18, 2010

Clean Up Begins!


Mom and Gary spent the entire day cleaning. There was so much to be done. Gary even had to go up on the roof as it was covered in branches, twigs and leaves. He also had to get all the gutters cleaned out again. Luckily the leaf blower helped a LOT! You couldn't even see the gravel in my potty yard because of all the leaves. Mom took a broom and cleaned all the leaves off the side of the house on the deck.

When they went out in the back yard to pick up all the branches, I went out to help! Well, I helped a little, but spent more time hunting and then took a break in the shade to chew one of the sticks!

No comments: