Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, September 10, 2010

Hotel

When we got to the hotel is when the trip started going downhill. They told us there were no first floor rooms, even though we have guaranteed first floor. He said everyone checked in on Friday so they were all full. Well, Mom was trying to get all our stuff upstairs and found out someone checked in after us and got a first floor. She was NOT happy, me either as I did not like being upstairs.

After dinner, we went outside and I found some really good smells. As soon as we got upstairs, I wanted to go back out. I did this over and over and over. At first Mom was worried I had UTI or something but then realized that there must be a girl in season. We got no rest as we were up and down and up and down. At 10:00 Mom finally made me relax and she massaged me a little. I did relax (as you can see) while I got my massage.

Although I was up and down all night and we got no sleep. Doors were banging and people were getting ice and there were good smells outside!! Wow, a lot of stuff going on!

When we got to the trial, I realized that good smelling girl was there too. I could smell her!!! We tried to do JWW but my mind was not on agility, so Mom made me leave and go to my cage. Hmm, I really did not like that as I didn't get my cookies??? We were able to work a little before our standard run and I was focusing better. I did have a pretty good standard run, but a few bobbles here and there in the middle. We had a great opening and a great closing, but some issues in the middle.

We packed up and came home so we could get some rest. It was a LONG two days.

No comments: