Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Big Boy Collar


Mom ordered my big boy collar today. I am so glad it is finally ordered, I am tired of her measuring and trying on this size and that size. It was almost as bad as fitting my coat. As soon as I get it I will share pictures of how handsome I look. This is similar to what mine will look like, but of course Mom had it "made to order" just for me! The person making it asked Mom if she could send a picture of me wearing it. Like that will be a problem.....

No comments: