Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, February 12, 2010

Lucy goes home

Gary took Lucy home tonight after dinner. Mom told us she was going home, so we played and played until her Mom called. We had a lot of fun running through the house and chasing each other. Then she wiped out on the kitchen floor and hit her leg on the refrigerator. Mom told her she was sending her home "broken" - but not really...
Lucy made us all work really hard, but I think I will miss her as she was fun to play with. Hopefully I really will get a Weim brother soon.

Mom said I was more ready that she thought for a brother. She was surprised that I was so mature and did such a good job helping with Lucy. I helped teach her and show her the right things to do.

No comments: