Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pizza Thief - BUSTED!!

Mom and Gary had some really good pizza for dinner. When they were done, Gary closed the pizza box and it was on the eating bar while they cleared the dishes. They were not looking toward the pizza, so really carefully I reached up, opened the box and slid out a HUGE piece of pizza and quietly walked away. Well, I guess Mom understands Weimaraner language as she could tell out of the corner of her eye that I was doing something I shouldn't. Well, yea, trying to quickly chew and swallow a huge piece of pizza before I was caught!! Mom made me spit it all out and give it to her, she would not even let me enjoy what I took. She told me that was a Grandpa Rock move!!!

No comments: