Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Worn out clicker!

Mom and I have been working so much that the clicker just wore out. It didn't break, it just got weak and quit "clicking." I thought it sounded pretty weak last night and I saw Mom looking at it as she thought she wasn't clicking right. The funny part was that she went to the drawer to get one of the brand new ones and it didn't work at all! She ended up taking the one out of my training bag. I sure hope she remembers that she took it out... I will have to remind her when we go to school. I got new treats today too. Mom cooked meatballs and cut them into little pieces - they were very good!! But then she laughs at me as I will work for Cheerios or kibble too. Can you tell - I just like to train!!!!

No comments: