Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Work from home day!


Woohoo! Mom had a work from home day. I really like it when she stays home as I can run and play and sleep under her desk and we eat snacks. It is so much fun. The best part is that we can go out and play for lunch hour. She isn't all dressed up so we can actually go out and PLAY. It was bad weather this morning, but very muddy by lunch time. She took a lot of pictures of me (I'm not surprised, are you surprised??)


I found a hole in the back yard and was trying to figure out what was in it. Only my nose would fit in it, so I had to make it bigger for my head to fit. Mom said Gary will not be happy with me digging holes in the yard! We just won't tell him "who" did it :) shh, don't tell him!

No comments: