Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, November 24, 2012

Being a model is hard work

Tonight was Christmas card picture night, wow, how can posing be such hard work?  Mom and Gary both worked to get good pictures for our cards.  They had to have them just perfect!  Gary would pose me and Mom would laugh and Gary would tell her to quit laughing at me or I might leave.  Luckily we were in front of the glass door and I kept checking out the handsome dog in the window.  I earned a lot of good cookies for just sitting still.  But we finally had to quit as I could not stay awake.

Good thing they are happy with the pictures.  I can't share or it will give away the surprise of our cards. 


No comments: