Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Monday, November 12, 2012

Our private lesson

Mom and I had our private lesson this morning and it was really good.  Denise was very complementary of how much we have progressed.  She was very impressed with my moving stand and my go out sit.  She told Mom I was getting bold :)    She gave Mom a lot of great ideas on how to help me do things we have been struggling with.  We worked with her for 30 minutes and learned so much and had LOTS of fun.  I really did not want to leave as we were having a blast.

It was time to pack up and head home.  What a great weekend it was, I really did not want to leave.  I like our morning walks and all the fun games every day.  I sure hope we can do this again soon!

Mom let me take one last walk before loading up and heading to Ohio.

No comments: