Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, November 18, 2012

GRRREAT DAY

What a great day Mom and I have had today.  It started with eggs for breakfast, YUM!  Then we went outside to play and Mom set up our training yard for later today.  I got to run and smell all the great smells in my yard.  

When Mom was done we did a few fun things and Mom did not have cookies or toys so I played with her headband instead.  That was fun!  

Next on our agenda was baking cookies!!  I always enjoy baking cookies as I get the batter AND get to be the taste tester.  We made two big batches and I also helped bag them up.

And then we went out to play in our training yard.  We did some agility, just weaves and jumps as Gary already put away all our big stuff :(   Then we did obedience!  I really like doing my go outs and jumping and signals and REALLY like the dumbbell and gloves.  We practiced some new things we learned at the seminar too.  

I wish every day could be like this!




No comments: