Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, November 10, 2012

Great day with Denise

What a fun day.  The training building is up on a hill, but there are all different levels so Mom and I got to walk and hunt and walk trails before our seminar even started.  I was so excited when I heard Denise's voice, I even barked in my cage.  I was ready!!  Unfortunately, Mom told me that I was not allowed to talk or I would have to leave.  That just does not seem very fair.  Denise talked about playing and what would the bunny do.  I know what bunnies do and I catch them!


We had a great day and I was ready for bed when we got to the hotel room!


No comments: