Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, November 17, 2012

Obedience and SWIMMING

Mom and I met Chase and Pauline for obedience today.  We rented the building to play and help each other on some new focus exercises.  We had so much fun playing and I got to jump big jumps and even did the dogwalk once :)   I did great on my go outs and Mom was so proud of me.  

When we were getting ready to leave, Pauline asked if I liked to swim.  Mom told her no.  She was going to throw bumpers for Chase so said we should just throw bumpers.  Well, when we went to the field/pond, I was very intrigued with the pond.  There were so many great smells.  I ran all around the pond, putting my feet in and putting my head in the water to smell what was in there.  Chase retrieved one bumper from the water and I knew I had to try too.  I chased him with his bumper and then Mom threw mine in.  I was determined to get it.  I tried barking at it, but that really didn't help.  I kept going in and coming out and going in and coming out, but finally swam and picked it up.  Mom was so happy and told me how good I was.  Well, I wanted to try again. and again and again.  It was a blast.  When it was time to leave, we went to the van to get dried off.  I tried to run back to the pond, but Mom got me :)   I cannot wait to do that again, how much fun!! I am glad Chase showed me how much fun it could be.
 

No comments: