Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Monday, November 12, 2012

TICKS!!

While Mom and I were on our great trip, I got a tick on my belly.  Mom was really worried as it had a big red ring around it.  She instantly thought I had lyme disease and would not leave it alone.  Finally I had to tell her I was done!  and to leave it alone.  She could not wait to get home to get some CS on it and clean it again.

Mom sent the tick off for testing, just to be sure.  She also has me on supplements to boost my immune system to help fight any disease.  She has been zebbing me and giving me reiki and pulling out all the bad stuff.   I can't wait for the results so she can leave it alone.



No comments: