Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, October 24, 2009

BIRDS!!!!

After going to Delaware to play "pretty boy" (which by the way I did much better today and did what I was supposed to do) we went to Dan and Barb's to work in the bird field. I had so much fun. Their birds would not let me grab them, they could get away. So I learned pretty fast that if I went too close they would fly away. Mom was very proud of me to point as well as I did. I had some very nice stylish points too. After everyone got a turn and everyone ate dinner, we went back out in the field to run. Well, I still wanted to hunt! Even running with girls, I thought hunting was more fun. I found a quail and pointed it - wow, Mom was so happy that I pointed it. It was so much fun!!!

No comments: