Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Monday, October 5, 2009

Birthday surprise from California



My Grandma and Grandpa and my Weim family in California sent me incredible birthday gifts. The package arrived today and I wasn't sure what to do. At first I just looked at the box and then Mom helped me get out some of the great presents. Then I smelled them!! I put my nose on one of the toys and just inhaled that good "home" smell. Mom helped me get all the good things out; there were toys, treats, a birthday hat and a bandana. Mom tried to take my picture with the hat and bandana and I told her only one hat per year and I already did that!!! So I just had my picture with the bandana. Then I found the pupcorn - I LOVE pupcorn!!! That is what I choose when I am near the bulk bins at the pet store and Mom isn't watching :) The big birthday cake even plays music. I carried it around all night long. There was also a big tennis ball tug toy and Gary and I played with that for a long time. But he wanted the handle!!! The handle is for me, not for him! We had so much fun with all the new toys.
I have had such a great birthday!!!

No comments: