Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Thursday, October 29, 2009

Handsome boy!


Mom and I had fun tonight. We worked on retrieving with a frozen quail and I waited until released and then brought it back to Mom, well, most of the time I did :) Then Gary fired the gun while I was retrieving. After that we took a break and worked on my stacking. Aren't I handsome!! Mom and I finally have the issues worked out and we are a good team at stacking. She said she is going to start taking a quail with us to shows to play with before we show. Sounds great to me!!!

No comments: