Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, October 17, 2009

Rally Novice Leg #4

Mom and I went back to Dayton today and earned an "insurance leg" on our Rally Novice title. We really went because we had so much fun yesterday! As soon as we got there, though, I noticed there were "new" dogs there. They did not get to have fun on Friday like I did! I had to welcome them before I could get in my cage. There were also new people beside us, so I said "hi" to them too. Wow, more people came to watch me.

Mom and I practiced some more and I was teasing with her and would not do a down. I think I had her worried :) After she made me do it about 15 times, I decided the game was not fun anymore, so I quit teasing. We had 2 downs on our course today.

Once again, Mom walked our course and it was soon our turn. I did a good job and listened to Mom, but someone dropped something outside the ring so I had to look to see what it was. After Mom told me it was okay, I kept working. Then we had the left "flip" finish and I launched in the air, grabbed Mom's arm and landed in place. I really like flying in the air, but I don't think I am supposed to touch Mom's arm :) We had a pretty good score again today - a 98!!

There was a photographer at the trial today, so we waited to look at our action shots, as well as I had a photo done with my ribbons.

I also met a boy in a wheelchair and a lady with a walker. I heard several people tell Mom I should do therapy work as I really wanted to visit with the boy and I went over and saw the lady several times, she really liked me :) She asked Mom if I was a champion as I sure looked like I should be.

Mom said we can still go to some rally trials and practice until I am ready to be "unleashed" in the advanced class. I sure hope so as I had LOTS OF FUN!!!

No comments: