Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, October 16, 2009

Rally Novice Title!!

I earned my Rally Novice title (RN) AND a first place!! Mom and I drove to Dayton early this morning. We went to a really nice building and we set up my cage so I could stay in the building all day. Then we took a long walk and went in to get settled. We had a few hours before it was my turn, so we practiced rally and "see it" different places around the building. I got to meet a lot more dog friends. I really like going to all these new places and meeting new friends. And my friend Doug was there asking me to go hunt birds with him. I was really excited to see him!! Dr. Joanne was there too and she was crated beside us. She thought I was a silly boy :) I saw Mom walking our course and I got excited, I really like to play rally. It was soon our turn and Mom and I went in the ring. I was a very good boy and watched Mom and did everything she asked - I earned a 99!! Then we got to go back in the ring and we found out we earned first place - woohoo!! Not bad to finish our title and win the class. Mom was very proud of me. The judge told Mom that I was a very nice working young boy. I think so :)
We stayed until the trial was over and got a picture with the judge. There was not a photographer there, so we used Mom's camera.

I slept all the way home... ate dinner and took a 2 hour nap. That was a long day, especially since I had to work so hard. But the good news is that we get to go back tomorrow!!




No comments: