Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, October 9, 2009

Winner's Dog !!

Mom and I drove to Urbana today to show. When we got there, we took a long walk and practiced gaiting and stacking. We had to go to the ring early as we did not know if all the dogs showed up in front of us or not. I was a very good boy and stayed with Mom and was not all over the place. Well, until I saw the little girl Toller puppy. Then I wanted to go see her!! She was so cute. But then it was time to show. I didn't stack very well, but I had very nice gaiting and really listened to Mom. It was exciting to get my ribbons!! We waited until the judge was done with our group so we could get pictures. It turned out pretty nice. I will post it as soon as we get our copy.

No comments: