Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, October 3, 2009

Rally Novice Leg #2

Mom and I went to another rally trial today. It was a lot of fun and I got to see my girlfriend again. Mom wondered what I was so excited about, she told everyone that I puffed my chest out and wagged my tail, then she saw her too. I got to meet another Weim and lots of other dogs that I had not seen before. I did a good job and earned my second RN leg. I know how to do all the signs, but sometimes it is hard to focus that long when there are so many different things going on. I still think the best part is going back in the ring to get your ribbons and toy!

I also do a jumping flip finish and the photographer got pictures of me jumping in the air. Mom ordered the pictures and we will have them in a few weeks. So I will post them when the come so that everyone can see how good I am!!

Just one more leg and I will have my title!! But I sure hope we can keep playing as I really enjoy going to trials!!

No comments: