Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, August 13, 2011

Alum Creek


Mom and I went to Alum Creek today to run. We have not been there for a long time as it has been so hot. Well, we overdid it today and I got waaay too hot! We ran for about 40 minutes and then headed home. I overheated and Mom rushed me home to the air conditioning and my fan. I could hardly walk in the house and I just plopped in front of the fan. Mom was very concerned about me and worked hard to cool me off.

It was scary to be so hot, but luckily the ac and the fan did their job with Mom's help. I am feeling much better now and ready to go out and play some more.

No comments: