Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, August 20, 2011

Finally!!


I finally convinced Mom to take me to my back yard! She made me wear my harness and walk out on a leash, but that was okay. We really did have a lot of fun, even on a leash. We both walked through my hunting area and Mom let me hunt and point all I wanted. When we were headed to the house, I stopped and gave her a big hug and kiss for taking me out there.

See how happy I am to be in my yard!!!


And now I am resting.... (after getting a big drink of water)


No comments: