Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Thursday, August 18, 2011

Surgery day

Well, I didn't know exactly what was going on today, but I knew something was as I did not get cookies or breakfast. This has happened too many times lately, that now I understand that it does not mean good things to come.

Mom took me to the doctor and she even took me back and put me in the kennel. Michelle put a big nice comforter in there for me, and I got in and gave her kisses. She told Mom that we became friends last time I was there. She took good care of me!

I learned something new this time, if you scream, they will call Mom to come and get you early. What a great trick. I never knew that before, I always just sat there and waited. It cut 2 hours off my stay. I am so glad I learned this!

I had to get in a cage in the middle of the van and I couldn't see anything, I was not very happy about that and told Mom about it. She didn't really care that I was using my big boy voice, she just told me that we would be home soon. She had everything ready for me and I went in the office and took a nap on my cushy bed and pig pillow. She massaged me and zebbed me and gave me homeopathics. I really do not like taking them, but I wasn't in any condition to argue with her. I guess it was good as they really did help me.

At bed time, she was worried about me going upstairs and really tried to help me. But I was okay, the steps are not that bad. I did have my comfort mouse though and even took him to bed with me.




No comments: