Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Wednesday, August 24, 2011

New game is not funny

Mom tried to play some sit down games with me tonight and they started out fun. I am really good at having treats on my legs and paws and all around me and play the "leave it" game. Tonight Mom decided to put some on my nose - now that is not funny. I would smile at her and turn my head sideways so it would not stay and then I would "kiss" her and let her know that it was not funny. I had her laughing so hard, but I didn't think it was funny. It is not nice to make me look cross eyed at food on my nose.

We did have fun though, she only succeeded once, when I didn't know what she was doing. But then I was ready for her!!

Maybe I shouldn't complain if these are the games she comes up with. It could be worse!!

No comments: