Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, August 6, 2011

Morning run

It has been a great start to my weekend. Mom, Gary and I sat on the deck this morning. Well, they sat on the deck and I played in the yard. Then I sat on the deck and got a massage. It is nice to be massaged outside. Then Mom and I went out and ran in the back yard. We wanted to take advantage (Mom's words) of the cooler weather. We were able to stay out there a long time since it was nice out. I ran and played and Mom chased me and I hunted and had lots of fun. Then we came inside and played tug with my big tug rope.

Then Mom got out some of my new raw cookies and we played in the training room. I am so glad she found these new cookies, they taste really good and she says they are good for me. So that means I get more :) I ate all the tripe ones so I hope she goes back today to get more for me!

No comments: