Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, August 19, 2011

Day Two

Last night was really bad, for me and Mom. She ended up bringing me downstairs and we slept on the couch. I kept changing positions and worried Mom a lot. As well as she was really sore from sleeping on the couch.

We did have a good breakfast though. We never fix big breakfasts, but Mom did today and it was yummy! I am so glad I am allowed to eat my normal meals again AND share Mom's.

I still am not happy that I cannot go in my back yard. I keep telling Mom that I will be okay but she will not let me go. Yesterday she said, maybe tomorrow. And now today, maybe tomorrow. I think it is a trick!

I even tried to play tug today and she would not let me. Goodness, can't I do anything?? I sure hope this "surgery" thing ends soon as I am tired of not being able to play and run.

I do like playing with my comfort mouse though.




No comments: