Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, April 15, 2012

Fun day

Mom and I started our day with a walk at the park. It was hot out by the time we got there so we had to take a few water breaks. Luckily Mom carries water and a bowl with her so I can stop and get a drink. I saw several people at the park, but Mom would not let me go see them. When we were done, we took a short break and then worked our metal articles. I got them right every time!!



Later in the day, we went out and set up our ring and we played in the ring. I got yummy Alpaca as my reward. I am so glad we got some to try. Now we need more :)

Then Mom had to paint. I REALLY wanted to help but she put up the baby gate, so all I could do was watch. No fun! We did take breaks to play in the back yard. Then we had to put all our stuff away so Gary could cut the grass, so I helped Mom do that too.

No comments: