Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, April 29, 2012

FUN!!!

Mom and I went to run this morning.  We were just getting out of the van when we saw a big dog appear out of nowhere.  Then we saw his Mom.  We had to wait, and wait, and wait...  Mom decided we could practice our obedience in the parking lot while we waited.  I did a pretty good job with all the distractions and especially the fact that I wanted to RUN!   Then we hear yelling and the dog left his mom and was headed for us.  Mom got me in the van just as the dog was getting to us.  Then we had to wait again!  Finally they left and I got to RUN!!!

No comments: