Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, April 1, 2012

School play

Mom took me to the school to run and play today. She said I had 20 minutes to have fun and had to be careful. She is slowly working me back, which is no fun. This is me on my way to run, follow me Mom....



I found this tall grass, there has to be something in there. That is where the critters always hide!


Nothing in there, so had to go to the good ole hunting grounds....



We had so much fun, even if it was only 20 minutes. We always have fun when we go play!

No comments: